Granting Request


.



Definition of Granting Request :
         Granting come from the word grant in which
grant is to give or allow someone, usually in an official way.
         And request is use to ask for something politely officially

So, Granting Request is an action to give an allowance to someone to grant her/his request
who ask for something politely in an official way.

Expressing Of Granting Request
Requesting :

         Would it be possible for you to…
         Would you be so kindas to…
         Would you…,please?
         Would you mind …?
         Any chance of…
         Can you…?
         Would you like to…
         Do you mind if I ask you to…
         Could I leave the meeting   now?
         May I go to..
         Excuse me, may I…

Granting Requests :

         Of course
         OK
         Sure, you can
         Ok,no problem
         Certainly not
         Why not? You can..
         Yes, you may..
         Ok, here you are
         I’d happy to
         Not at all
         Right away
         Alright

Example Dialog of Granting Request :

Jimmy  : Jessica, Can you do me a favour? (Requesting)
Jessica  :Sure, I will Jimmy. (Granting Request)
Jimmy   : Could you please pass me a Chemistry notes now? (Requesting)  
Jessica   : OK. Here it is Jimmy (Granting Request)
Jimmy   : Thanks a lot Jessica.
Jessica : Yeah, you’re welcome.










 

Your Reply