Exspressing Pain And Exspressing Relief


.



Exspressing Pain
-
 its very painful. I can't stand it.
- the pain hurts me very much.
- that's hurts!-Oh, my headache!
- my back pains me.
- I'm not feeling well.
- I have a bad cough.
- I feel terrible.
- I'm really sick.
- I can no longer stand.
We can also add it with some interjection, such as : Oh!, Ouch! and Aw!

Exspressing Pain :
When we get sick, we must feel pain on our part of our body. When we get an accident, and we get injured because of it, we must  feel pain.

Exspressing Relief :
When we have problem, then we can solve it, we will feel relief. In other situation, when we feel worried about something that we will face, and then we can face it, we will also feel relief. A relief is lessening or ending of pain and worry.

Exspressing Relief :
- What a relief!
- That's a relief!
- I'm very relieved to hear that (it)
- I'm glad everything's running well.
- I'm glad it's done.
- Thanks God for that.
- Thank goodness.
- Thank heaveness.
- Oh, good!
- Oh, marvelous!,

Dialogue:
EXPRESSING PAIN
(James falls down from the tree. Andy tries to help him.)
Andy   : Are you okay?
James : Ouch! That hurts
Andy   : Let me help you.
James : Thanks.
Andy   : You should be more careful.




Dialogue:
EXPRESSING RELIEF
Situation: You have finished your lunch at a restaurant near your school. Suddenly you discovery you have no cash to pay for it. You ask the cashier if she will accept a cheque.
You                  : sorry, but is a cheque avaible here?
Cashier             : yes, certainly.
You                  : thank goodness for that.

Your Reply