> HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS


.

Happiness expression is an expression that is used to say that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

What is happiness?
It’s important to first understand that is term “happiness” refers to the emotion, mood and state of happiness, however happiness researchers generally study the move enduring “state”.
Expressing happiness is used to expression happiness feeling when we are successful to do something.

What would you say to express your happiness?
-          I’m happy . . .
-          I’m (very) pleasure / (really) delighted (about) . . .
-          I can’t say how pleased / delighted I am about it.
-          I am so glad to hear that.
-          Great!
-          Terrific!
-          Fantastic!
-          I’m glad now.

Example of happiness expression :
Mr. Punk         : Congratulations, Ayu! You’re the first winner and you get one million rupiah!
Ayu                 : Am I? Thank you very much.
Mr. Punk         : How do you feel, Ayu?
Ayu                 : It’s really give me great pleasure! I’m so happy!

I’m very happy, because how I can get together with my old friends. Oh, how I miss them.  I see that their appearances have not changed. Wima, the Winner Of  The Piano Competition, is playing us romantic music.

Your Reply