> APPOINTMENT


.

Making an appointment is a promise that is made by someone in his / her life to someone or other people.

Making an appointment
1.      I’d like to make an appointment with . . .
2.      I’d like to make an appointment to see . . .
3.      I’d like you to come and see me at  . . .
4.      I want to make an appointment to see . . .
5.      Can I come and see you?

Accepting an appointment
1.      All right, see you there.
2.      No problem. I’m free on.
3.      Be there on time.
4.      I’ll wait for you there.
5.      It’s a deal.

Changing an appointment
1.      Could we change the day (time) of the meeting?
2.      Would you mind if we change thye day of playing football?
3.      I’m sorry. I have another appointment. What about . . . ?
4.      I’d love to, but I can’t.
5.      Do you have another time this afternoon?

Cancelling an appointment
1.      I’m sorry. I’m very biusy.
2.      I’m terribly sorry I have put off my appointment in tomorrow morning.
3.      I’m afraid. I have to postpone my appointment with someone or people for now or future.

Example :
Rafly   : I’d like to visit your new house. Would tomorrow be a good time?
Ayu     : Sure. I’ll be waiting for you!

Your Reply