> GAINING ATTENTION


.

Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to what we want to.

We may use the expression likes :
·         Attention, please!
·         May / can I have your attention, please!
·         Excuse me, look here!
·         Look me!
·         Listen to me, please!
·         Waiter?
·         I’m sorry, but…
·         Wow really?
·         Guess what!
·         I hope you can attention me!
·         Silent, please!
·         Be quite!
·         Don’t be noisy!

If we want to responding that gaining attention, we can use the expressions likes:
-          I’m listening!
-          I’m ready to hear now!
-          Let’s hear together!
-          Oh sure, I’m look at you now!
-          Okay, I’m listening to you!

Your Reply